Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Message for Mike Veitch

Started by John Bantin ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Message for Mike Veitch

14 posts
  1. Well spotted John!

     

    I assume you noticed this telling quote in the responses...

     

    There may be something to this study. I'm 5ft 5in, and haven't had a date since 1984.

    Mike, USA

     

    Of course those lucky shorter folk crack their heads less on oak beams in pubs than we do.

     

    Martyn

  2. hey hey hey.... i'm taller than Cheng!

  3. Errr mike... that's not very hard. :guiness:

    But in his defense, he has more hair and a lot of money... which makes up for his height. ;)

  4. so now i am short, bald, and poor....

     

    hmmm....

     

    its not even my birthday, i can just feel the love....

     

    lets go back to making fun of James

  5. Mike, I'm short, bald and poor too.

     

    James has hairy arms, but I've noticed a paucity of hairy arm shots lately.

     

    And Drew's hair is too long. :guiness:

  6. You mean Drew? or Prince?

  7. I am amused by the whole dimorphism thing. Fortunately, there are many women not discouraged by compactness (I be 170 cm and 10 stone). Of course, I have bounteous hair and a charming personality...

  8. I'm short; but the chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear!

  9. The must be a correlation between height and wealth. I am tall, have had a lot of pleasant experiences with women but am also broke because when they finally leave they take the furniture with them! I recently dived with a group of men my age who were conspicuously happy: http://www.divernet.com/cgi-bin/articles.p...;action=display

     

    (You will need to read all of it to understand why.)

  10. 5'10", blondish, 12.5 stone, Athletic build, own business..

     

    Me...

     

    No, my Ideal man :guiness:;)

     

    Good to see bilbo baggins now lives in Wales. I thought he'd never settle down..That hairy toed dwarf...

     

    I'm in the middle of tall and short...Best of both worlds. :) (no I'm not Bi)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  11. Great story John, had a nice chuckle at the end. :guiness:

  12. Mike you are Canadian so the rest doesn't matter :guiness:

     

    Although I'm 6'2" and have all my hair still and so ok work wise...hmmm. ;) Although my ex wife did take some furniture, and the house. :glare:

  13. Almost everyone is about 35cm high when they lie down ;)

     

    a 5' 7" Ted :guiness:

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.