Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Graduated Neutral Density

Started by anthp ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Graduated Neutral Density

3 posts
  1. Well, I'm happy to report that I still think about a more complex system that could be rotated and positioned every now and again, and have an engineering concept in mind...

     

    But I got kinda sidetracked by a clever idea for a housing tripod mount. So blame Drew for my lack of progress :guiness:;)

  2. Been using one of these nifty gadgets for quite a while - they really are a very simple device that adds entirely a new dimension .

     

    Anthony come up if you want to try one out - No problems.

    Edited by pmooney
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.