Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Pacific critter ID book?

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Pacific critter ID book?

2 posts
  1. Help, I've ordered a fish ID book and I picked up a Nudibranch book, but I need an ID book for non-fish stuff like crustaceans for the stuff from the Indo-Pacific area.

     

    Any suggestions?

  2. I have a few books by Debelius, including one of Crustaceans. There are mixed opinions on his books, but they work for my (limited) needs.

     

    There's a link to these books here:

    http://www.oceans.com.au/oe-ikan.html

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.