For those of you young enough to know what Facebook is, we have a Wetpixel group there:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212386016
I barely qualify for "young enough," and my cousin says I use Facebook like "an old person."
![]()
Read-only discussion
For those of you young enough to know what Facebook is, we have a Wetpixel group there:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212386016
I barely qualify for "young enough," and my cousin says I use Facebook like "an old person."
![]()
Damn it!
I hate it when I don't know about these hip new things.
Thanks Eric. ![]()
Don't feel too bad. It's not our fault for being old this time !
Facebook started off as an elitist community only allowing student of a few Colleges to join, then any college in the states, and just in the last few months it has opened up to everyone. So basically if you had a friend in college before you may have known about it, unless they didnt want you to see what they get up to.
It's stillnot great unless you have an Alumni email address, but is a great community idea.
Hmm wetpixel group .. does that fit in with my
Nicole Richey is a comical genius and Paris Hilton is a straight up slut
A meteor didn't kill off the dinosaurs, it was Chuck Norris.
A tribute to the gods DAVID HASSELHOFF CHUCK NORRIS
groups ? who cares i added it !
Odd .. it says it's related to Vienna Teng group. Strange it would relate the two just because your a member of both.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.