Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Great White Adventures on Jay Leno, tonight

Started by echeng ·

  • 20Posts
  • 20Replies

Read-only discussion

Great White Adventures on Jay Leno, tonight

20 posts
  1. Hey guys. Lawrence Groth, Great White Adventures, Guadalupe, white sharks, and a certain Wetpixel administrator will be on Jay Leno tonight. I don't have cable/sat/antenna at home so I am having a friend record it for me. Hope they didn't make fun of me too badly! :)

  2. I'll watch it ... if i had my pc pluged in i'd record it for you and upload ... but currently uplugged due to lack of cable ...

  3. Got a friend to record in HD. I'm all set!

  4. i thought i was the only person without a tv...

     

    how is it possible that the great technophile gadget man doesn't have cable?!?!?!

  5. Congrats!! Remember us little people...

     

    I'll try to stay awake, very jet-lagged still from flight back from Truk.

     

    Jack

  6. It was only 5 seconds and one sentence, I hear, but it was apparently a good sentence. I hope to see the piece soon. Congratulations, Lawrence! I also hear there's a long interview of him in the footage.

     

    echeng-11-22-06-Leno.jpg

  7. Congrats, Eric. Sorry I missed your "5 seconds and one sentence" of fame! Hopefully, someone around here taped it. I'd love to see the piece.

     

    How was your trip with Jimmy to see the polar bears? I know it's topside and not the usual Wetpixel fare, but I'd love to see some of your images.

     

    Doug

    Edited by debersole
  8. Damn, I missed it, I was out drinking wine. (and paying for it this morning).

     

    Eric doesn't do TV. Mike you probably know more shows than he does.

     

    Anyway, congrats as that is pretty darn cool.

     

    Todd

  9. Cool Eric, can't wait to see your 5 second of glory some time!

     

    Cheers,

     

    Tony

  10. I was fortunate to see it !!!! A brief introduction of "The world famous underwater photog Eric Cheng" Pretty disappointing if you ask me. Eric, you should demand more time in the future.....what being world famous and all :)

  11. Hey cool Eric...is that guy really tall or are you just a shorty :)

  12. In case you missed it, you can see it here.

     

    This is edited from the original which was about twice as long, but Eric they kept you!

    Edited by underwatercolours
  13. Hey just watched it...what a funny guy.....loved the coconut bit....

  14. Thanks for posting the link. Wouldn't have been able to see the clip otherwise. Very funny

  15. OK that was funny!

     

    Coconut Cheng

  16. Yes, that was funny...but would have been even funnier if both Eric AND the interviewer had been hit by coconuts simultaneously! :)

  17. I loved it!!! It added a lot to the Thanksgiving entertainment for all today!

     

    I thought Eric was the best......, very direct, very focused, very short and very to-the-point,.... BONK :)

     

    Nice....., Carol

  18. That's awesome, congrats! :)

  19. That is so cool! Congrats Eric. Excellent to see underwater photography in general getting such high profile exposure.

     

    Alex

  20. How come they didn't mention what anyone else did...

     

    Was that description in you runner..Along with fresh fruit juice, fluffy kittens, semi naked, oiled Thai girls in a bubble bath..etc..

     

    Well done Eric..

     

    DeanB

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.