Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Maui for Thanksgiving

Started by Dozindave ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Maui for Thanksgiving

1 posts
  1. I am leaving for Maui on Thanksgiving day. I am new to underwater photography and wondered if anybody had any sugestions for any shore dives, I will be there for 9 days and dont really have any definate plans other than spending as much time as I can in the water. I just got my housing and strobe from Helix yesterday, those guys are great they really helped me out last minute. I have a 20d with ikelite housing and a ds125 strobe any sugestions would be apreciated or if anybody will be there and wants to dive that would be great too. I sure am looking forward to warm water diving, I seldom get out of my drysuit in the Great Lakes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.