No, those aren't my clips......someone took those in Lembeh Straights with a small single cmos camera with no lighting at all with the exception of night diving and then it was a single small apparently non-video light.
I would be quite disappointed if my footage came out looking like that considering the capabilities of an FX1 with HID lighting.
I am going to try to process my primarily macro footage through Shake's smoothcam feature to make it look a little cleaner, but the stuff I've taken on my second outing in the Philipines is far closer to what you'd expect from an FX1 with dual HID's running all the time.
I downloaded Flash 9 and was able to play your footage fll screen, but there is a reslution loss at full screen that wasn't acceptable, so I went back to the original size that was more worthy of your excellent footage.
Right now as time permits I am writing text to go along with the footage clips. I managed via research to find some really interesting stuff on some of the animals I've shot like a complete explanation on how cuttlefish change their colors, their three hearts and their copper based blue colored blood, etc.
I'm really itching to go on another video trip to either the PI's or Lembeh Straights and Bankga Islands. I wish i could go on these trips more often. It is not the cost of the trip that gets me, it is the not working for 10 days that costs me 4 times the cost of the trip...othewise I would be going every other month. That would be so awesome!
I will wait for the info on where to serve it up.....