Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A specific french galerie...

Started by Jérôme ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

A specific french galerie...

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have built a french diving portal, with a large underwater photo's galery:

    http://www.paradise-plongee.com/externe/galerie-photos.html

    Each photographer is able to creat an album and upload some pictures to present them to visitors.

    It is free of course !...

     

    I purpose the same service for videos:

    http://www.paradise-plongee.com/externe/galerie-videos.html

     

    I would like to present french photographers but I am very interested in presenting others countries' photographers.

     

    Don't hesitate to shox your photos, it would be a great pleasur for me.

     

    Thanks and ... sorry for my bas english !...

     

    Your sincerely,

     

    Jérôme h

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.