Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Old stuff under the waves

Started by Fricken ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Old stuff under the waves

4 posts
  1. I recently bought a Canon S-45 with the WP-300 housing going to Thailand for some Rn'R and snorkelling. Needless to say I was awed by the riches of the Simil islands and is contemplating to make UW-photography an hobby of mine. The thing is that I own a Nikon FM2 (a most cherished possession) and I want to use it for UW purposes. My question is if it is at all possible to find housing for this camera these days or if I have to bite the bullet and buy new stuff.

     

    Mats Frick

     

    Stockholm, Sweden

  2. Mats,

     

    You could try Ikelite about the housing?!

  3. I could have sworn I saw one on eBay within the last few days. Check in Photo & Optics, Underwater.

  4. Thanx guys,

     

    I found what I was looking for.

     

    Mats Frick :D

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.