Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

How do I create a CD of my pics ?

Started by Osprey ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

How do I create a CD of my pics ?

4 posts
  1. A little off topic - but since I started UW photography - I am amassing loads of pics.

    After I have finished tweaking my pics after a dive trip, I would like to be able to create a CD that I can distribute to friends family that will play on a PC or on their DVD player.

    I recently had such a disc given to me .. the handwritten disc siad it was a VCD.

    Although it would play in a standard CD drive or on a DVD player.

     

    This was quite neat .. when you put the CD in, an opening screen popped up where you could select play - and it went through them as a slide-show, or select top level menu ... and then drill down to folders, subfolders to pictures ..

     

    Can anybody recommend any software that does this ... don't want to spend a lot of money as Photoshop CS has cost enough.

  2. Roxio does just that...

     

    Should be pretty cheap.

    Nero also has something similar

  3. On a Mac just make a file with you photos in it. Open that file then click a drag to support all your photos and drag it over to a blank CD or DVD. Now select the CD and in your menu click on burn CD. There are lots of other ways.

  4. You can also try Proshow Gold. Easy to use, and lets you create title pages, transitions, add music, etc. It's very easy to use. Even simpler (and cheaper?) is a software called PictureToTV, which has similar functions...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.