Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

S80 with WPDC1

Started by pascalisms ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

S80 with WPDC1

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am new to underwater photography and am looking for some tips. I just got the Canon S80 with the WPDC1 housing and the Miniwave LED light. What is the best mode for underwater photography? Any special settings (other then "underwater")? Basically any help, ideas, tricks, knowledge, tips, warnings that you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Peace

     

    Pascal

  2. Hi Pascal,

    I started a new Yahoogroup for UW CAnon PS S80 users,

     

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uw_canon_powershots/

     

    It's open to all powershot users for UW Photo. Please join and contribute what you find out about your S80.

    I'm shooting the same digicam also in a Ikelite Housing.

     

    Charlie Eng

    email: Charlieeng@hawaii.rr.com

     

     

     

    Hello,

    I am new to underwater photography and am looking for some tips. I just got the Canon S80 with the WPDC1 housing and the Miniwave LED light. What is the best mode for underwater photography? Any special settings (other then "underwater")? Basically any help, ideas, tricks, knowledge, tips, warnings that you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Peace

     

    Pascal

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.