Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Shake-Goodbye

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Shake-Goodbye

3 posts
  1. Just as I was getting jealous of you Shake users and thinking that I'd better learn this I came across this article which I thought may be of interest to many of you.......http://www.capria.tv/2006/06/21/farewell-shake

    It seems that not only is it being discontinued for a TBA application but no support or updates will be out either.

    Steve B)

  2. It's still very powerful and useful and support for it from Apple should be around for another year or so. Big deal if they don't have new update, it's works the way it is right now for many purposes and is as powerful as Smoke or Fire in many ways.

  3. Yes, it is known since 2006 june (21/22). However, there is no other such powerful solution for such a low price (pls not read this sentence, Dru). The next possibility (Autodesk Combustion has twice the price, not speaking about the Mokey or the Money). For my last project I used Shake to erase a diver from a 4 sec uw sequence. It was a very funny job :(

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.