Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Smiljan Zavrtanik

Started by Dejan ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Smiljan Zavrtanik

5 posts
  1. For those who knew him, it will be hard to believe...

     

    Smilko left us this morning.

     

     

    He was at home when he had a brain stroke.

     

     

     

    Dejan Mavric, Nova Gorica

  2. I'm very sorry to hear of your tragic news..

     

    I'm sure all our thoughts will go out to his friends and family..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. I cannot believe what am I am reading here. I just met him personally.

     

    My thoughts also go out to his friends and family.

  4. wow! sad news

     

    sorry to hear about that

  5. There was a sad reminder of how quickly these things happen at the NELOS Festival, at the weekend. The competition contained prints from both Smiljan Zavrtanik and Alessandro Dodi. It was nice to see people still appreciating their images, even though they are no longer with us.

     

    Alex

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.