Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hey all, Glad to be here!

Started by Hogworth ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hey all, Glad to be here!

3 posts
  1. Hey all, glad to see there is a proper organized group of enthusiasts congregating like this, wish I had found tihs site earlier. Feel free to call me Hog, I love books, space, people, food and of course the deep briney blue.

    If you havn't already heard about the plethora of new species found off the 'Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Marine National Monument' you should check out this link.

    http://www.aboutmyplanet.com/environment/n...vered-in-hawaii

     

    Almost forgot, my favourite sea creatures are the nudibranchs, whats yours?

  2. Hi Hog,

     

    Welcome and glad you're liking wetpixel. The aboutmyplanet server seems to be having problems right now but I'll check again later. My favourate UW creatures are fish and typically as their size increases my interest decreases, although I make some exceptions, for instance for spotted eagle rays.

     

    Bart

  3. Welcome to wetpixel!

     

    Yep, I heard about the NWHI cruise. Our own Leslie (a.k.a. worm girl) was in the cruise and discovered a few new species herself...

     

    Luiz

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.