Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Ryan at Reef Photo comes through again (KUDOS!!)

Started by AllisonFinch ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Ryan at Reef Photo comes through again (KUDOS!!)

8 posts
  1. :wacko:

     

    I have to sing some kudos for a good show by Ryan. My sister sent her rig to him for some upfits. However, the equipment did not respond well to the work. This happened within a couple of weeks of our leaving for Borneo. He was very generous in loaning us a housing and strobe to use while on the trip (free of charge, I might add). When we returned, it became clear that her rig was doomed.

     

    He made it 100% right with her. He was very helpful. It may have opened the door for her to buy the DSLR rig she really wanted after all.......

     

    As I have said before, the only true measure of a person's integrity is how they handle it when things go wrong. Thanks again, Ryan. I will never have any doubts where you are concerned. The respect you have earned on the boards is well founded.

  2. In the last week I have had a great experience dealing with Reef Photo regarding strobe gear. All my questions have been answered promptly and with little fuss. Congratulations Ryan and the team.

    darren

  3. I have to agree. I purchased a strobe from Ryan right before my trip to Bonaire. It did not come in before the trip, but he sent me a loaner FedEx and I picked it up on the way to the airport. He was extremely customer service oriented. I am going to buy my DSLR housing from him early next year. I cannot say enough about him and his business.

  4. Yep, well deserved. I had some problems with my housing, which had to be sent back to Subal. Well, Ryan loaned me his rental unit (also free of charge), which I used in two trips before my housing came back from Subal. Kudos to you Ryan! I know he will do his best to help when he can.

    Edited by Rocha
  5. This guy really provides great service and knowledge, no matter the need or where you are, just e-mail him. I bought every piece of my gear always at reef photo with no complains at all. Kudos to you!

  6. I have to agree that Ryan does do the job.

     

    I had a lady diving with us here in Bali, she booked nearly a 2 month trip including live aboard and trip to see Indonesia’s most incredible arts at the home of a private gallerist. Anyway her strobe had some troubles and she was without a spare, not a happy camper. She gave me Ryan’s contact details and I had another one here for her within a very little time, not too sure how long but it seemed like a few days.

     

    And remember folks, this was coming into Indonesia! I've been hearing more and more photographers talking about how good Ryan’s service is. In fact I had two photographers in Fakfak blowing Ryan’s trumpet big time!

  7. He deserves the trumpet Not only does he provide good knowledgable service but he does it in a friendly manner which makes you want to come back.

  8. Ryan has gone the extra mile for me as well. Mark

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.