Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Partially OT - Diving Helmet

Started by spazio.libero ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Partially OT - Diving Helmet

1 posts
  1. hi,

    sorry if this is partially OT. it's regarding underwater world, even if not completely related to photo/video.

    it's not easy to find the proper place to post it, being it a very selected topic.

    I'm looking for antique diving helmet and also similar accessories, like pumps.

    I'm talking about original and antique items only.

    if you have any or can suggest to me where to ask, I'd be very grateful.

    thank you.

    emidio, italy

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.