Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Underwater Photography magazine

Started by markh ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Photography magazine

4 posts
  1. The Feb edition of Underwater Photography magazine is now out. Some intersting articles. In particular check out the crocodile feature - some awesome pics.

     

    http://www.uwpmag.co.uk/download.htm

     

    Mark

  2. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date Mark. I found this issue covers a great variety of topics and the O/U croc pic is awesome. I also really liked Deb Fugitts pics & article "Why St.Vincent". Wondering if anyone has gone on any of her trips?

     

    cj

  3. Yes that croc O/U shot is good. Here's the pic taken by Kelvin Aitken, just to wet appetites. I don't know whether I'd have the balls to get in the water with crocs!!

  4. Awww, it looks like just a baby!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.