Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Concert photography

Started by diveh2o ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Concert photography

1 posts
  1. I have been asked to photograph a musician in a rehersal setting and do not know how much to ask for in compensation. It will probably be about four hours, and the photos will be used on his website.

     

    I have also been asked to photograph a concert by the agency running it.

     

    I was hoping someone might have some advice on how much to ask for or suggestions to good music photographers to check out.

     

    Thanks,

    RK

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.