Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Fuji E900 plus lenses for sale

Started by Alex_Tattersall ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji E900 plus lenses for sale

8 posts
  1. Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:15 am Post subject: Sad sale of the E900

     

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     

    Selling as a complete set is more convenient but may consider splitting if the price is right !!

     

    Includes

    Fuji E900, boxed, all factory bits and pieces.. taken about 2000 shots I guess and still has 6 months warranty.

    E900 Ikelite housing with rails attached for LCD screen magnifier (a little surface scratching but nothing that affects the use)

    Ultralight tray and arm all ready for strobe arms to be attached

    UN LCD Screen magnifier

    Ikelite AD mount lens holder

    INON 165AD Macro lenses x3

    The wonderful INON FishEye wetmate lens (slightly scuffed from use but the lens is OK)

    2x 1GB Type H XD cards

     

    I'm looking for about US$1600 (plus postage of about US$75) for all this stuff (just about covers the price of the SLR housing and macro port)... offers considered..

     

    Questions welcome...

  2. Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:15 am Post subject: Sad sale of the E900

     

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     

    Selling as a complete set is more convenient but may consider splitting if the price is right !!

     

    Includes

    Fuji E900, boxed, all factory bits and pieces.. taken about 2000 shots I guess and still has 6 months warranty.

    E900 Ikelite housing with rails attached for LCD screen magnifier (a little surface scratching but nothing that affects the use)

    Ultralight tray and arm all ready for strobe arms to be attached

    UN LCD Screen magnifier

    Ikelite AD mount lens holder

    INON 165AD Macro lenses x3

    The wonderful INON FishEye wetmate lens (slightly scuffed from use but the lens is OK)

    2x 1GB Type H XD cards

     

    I'm looking for about US$1600 (plus postage of about US$75) for all this stuff (just about covers the price of the SLR housing and macro port)... offers considered..

     

    Questions welcome...

     

    Price has increased from your last offer of $400???.. :wacko:

  3. Price has increased from your last offer of $400???.. :wacko:

     

    It also includes ALOT of other stuff now.....ALOT!! Just the three macro lenses are worth $400. You obviously aren't aware of what this cost.

     

    Disclaimer:

    I am not the seller, nor do I own, or am I selling any of this, or any like products. Just think Spazm needs to maybe look at what was for sell.......and what is now for sale. JMHO!!

  4. It also includes ALOT of other stuff now.....ALOT!! Just the three macro lenses are worth $400. You obviously aren't aware of what this cost.

     

    Disclaimer:

    I am not the seller, nor do I own, or am I selling any of this, or any like products. Just think Spazm needs to maybe look at what was for sell.......and what is now for sale. JMHO!!

     

    Thanks BrantD,

     

    Obviously i'm dumb about those prices... :wacko: I just need the camera and casing setup thus the reason I posted..;).

     

    Nice disclaimer though...no pun intended...

  5. Thanks Brant !!! Spazm... I've PMed you about the housing and camera....

  6. Thanks BrantD,

     

    Obviously i'm dumb about those prices... ;) I just need the camera and casing setup thus the reason I posted..:D.

     

    Nice disclaimer though...no pun intended...

     

    Hope I didn't offend you Spazm, I just remember seeing the original post and thinking "Damn that is cheap!" When you start adding all the extras, it really adds up really fast!! :wacko:

     

    :D

  7. Hope I didn't offend you Spazm, I just remember seeing the original post and thinking "Damn that is cheap!" When you start adding all the extras, it really adds up really fast!! :D

     

    :(

     

    None taken Brant.. :D

     

    I'm just a newbie starting out...I'll take all comments and posting as a learning point..:lol:

  8. Do you still have the Nauticam LCD Magnifier available

     

    Enviado desde mi PE-TL10 mediante Tapatalk

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.