Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Looking for contact from Aqualung Magazine, Croatia

Started by echeng ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for contact from Aqualung Magazine, Croatia

4 posts
  1. Does anyone have a contact e-mail address for Aqualung Magazine in Croatia? I was contacted by someone named Aleksandar Vrtaric, but his e-mail address is bouncing.

  2. If you can't find him, let me know and I'll ask my friends in Hrvatska to locate them.

  3. Does anyone have a contact e-mail address for Aqualung Magazine in Croatia? I was contacted by someone named Aleksandar Vrtaric, but his e-mail address is bouncing.

     

    Hello,

    try this one tetraktis@zg.t-com.hr. It's the address of the company editor of the magazine. Please let me know if you don't succeed and we'll find another solution.

     

    Regards, Dejan

  4. Thank you, Dejan. I sent an e-mail to the address you provided and hope that it will find its way to Aleksandar.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.