Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon WP-DC300 spider cracks

Started by jgamurray ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon WP-DC300 spider cracks

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I've used my Canon WP-DC300 case a number of times in Bermuda at snorkelling depth and have been reasonably happy with the case.

     

    I rinsed my case in freshwater after each use.

     

    The case has developed some smaller spider cracks in the surface. I have not dropped the case or banged it against anything.

     

    Has anyone else experienced this with this, or any other Canon case?

     

    JGAMURRAY

  2. Noe, my housing has not have such cracks yet. I have used for 1 year and 2 months now, over 10 dive trips. So far so good. Suggest you call your canon office and ask.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.