Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Suggestion for payment of web photos

Started by Nitrogen Jones ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Suggestion for payment of web photos

1 posts
  1. I recently received a polite request to use a photo from my web page. They sent me a link on how they intended to use the picture, including photo credits. In this case it was a religious organization with which I did not wish to be affiliated with. I respectfully asked them to either remove the content, or deposit US$10 into my Paypal account, and post without credit. They deposited $10, and removed my name from the caption.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.