Just a heads up. "The Coral Reef Adventure" a new IMAX movie filmed in the South Pacific Opens today at many Museum IMAX theaters. I have noted the big promotion and am anxious to see how it turned out. Very interesting Web site describes the fun-filled adventure in making the video. Coral Reef Adventure
Thought it might be of interest to those interested in reefs, u/w video, and deep trimix diving. Something great to take the kids to.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Saw it today at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Awesome. Great for the whole family. Beautiful way to inspire new or non-divers in reef preservation and diving!
If I can get to Fiji soon (wasn't able to make the April Trip), I can skip the Dentist appointment!! Handy to read the web page prior to seeing it to give it context as a dive expedition as well.