Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

us east coast aussies get to be first...

Started by photovan ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

us east coast aussies get to be first...

3 posts
  1. Lets hope 2007 is a good one! thanks for the fun and entertainment you have all provided me since I started visiting and I'll look forward to more this year!

    best wishes to you and yours

    regards

    darren

    Edited by photovan
  2. you forgot about me....

     

    mind you it is 230am now....

     

     

    Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. :):lol: Fantastic..

     

    I love the fact I can drink to peoples new year all night... :rolleyes:;)

     

    Everybody, have a great one in 2007 and I hope all your questions are answered and your dream destinations are dived...

     

    Dive really safe..And I mean REALLY safe

     

    Dean (:D:(:o:D^_^;)) B

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.