Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy New Year!

Started by echeng ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy New Year!

1 posts
  1. Happy New Year, readers and members! Here’s to another excellent year at Wetpixel.com and in the waters around the world. In 2006, we generated:

     

    2,324 new members

    416 front page posts

    2,263 picture of the week entries

     

    37,975 forum posts

    5,458 new forum topics

    3,966 private messages

    1,732,797 forum top-level topic views

     

    4,035,480 visits

    78,997,567 pages served

    57,302 unique visitors per month (average)

     

    Special thanks to you, our readers, and to all of our sponsors and partners. You all made the last year at Wetpixel possible.

     

    As for me, I was so jetlagged and tired last night that I made it home at around 9:30pm and hung out here until the power went out at 11:55pm. I went to sleep shortly after and didn't wake up until 3pm today! I guess I needed the sleep...

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.