2006 saw Wetpixel separate a section just for members to show their video. And there were quite a few members showing their stuff.
So the question is: which video on wetpixel was your favorite one to watch?
Is it the techno narcosis mix by Camdiver? Or Ausjosho's showreel featuring the whales of Tonga? Which is it? Let us know.
The videos by Wags, MikeV and myself are withdrawn from consideration since we are moderators and also because in our internal competition, Mike V won hands down because Wags and I have faster internet and female company, so he won our sympathy.
I'm going to vote for everyone who tries...
As I sit here editing my new film on a 'out of date', 'struggling to cope' P.C shot with a slagged off cam..To try and cut an 'under ten min, competition' version of my 30min epic..sorting through 20 hours of footage..
I can appreciate the complexity and hard work that goes into video making..
The two you mentioned would be next on my list Drew ..
Clip of the year for me was Wagsy's grouper taking out that sergeant major and freaking out the nudi. Leandro Blanco's impressed me most for editing and creativity. And I was very impressed with Ausjosho's showreels.
i only downloaded Wags showreel and thats it.... hahah
slow internet sux at times like this
Leandro Blanco & John Williams - Bad to the Bone Video