Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

weblaunch of SEElife.eu

Started by Tobi ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

weblaunch of SEElife.eu

1 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I want to indroduce myself with my new website that was launched yesterday evening:

     

    http.//www.SEElife.eu

     

    Please excuse if my english isn't always correct but as I'm not a native speaker I'm doing my best. Feel free to give me feedback or tell me if you have questions etc..

     

    Have fun watching the pictures.

     

    Regards,

    Tobias

     

    One point: the gallery isn't working with firefox 2.0 at the moment. But I'm currently working on that. (if somebody is familiar with handing over of variables in the url - please contact me :rolleyes: )

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.