Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Monthly Beginner Column, by James Wiseman

Started by SParkinson ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Monthly Beginner Column, by James Wiseman

6 posts
  1. James,

     

    Last year you started doing a monthly beginner series of articles... is this going to continue or was it a one off? The info the two of them contained was a great read and answered a number of questions that newcomers find indispensible.

     

    url was Monthly Beginner Column here

  2. I agree, they were very helpful . . . even though my camera is housed in a ziplock at present :ph34r: .

  3. soryr, guys. it's 100% my fault! james has been supplying me with them, but I haven't been putting them online.

     

    in march, i will catch up. :unsure:

  4. soryr, guys.  it's 100% my fault!  james has been supplying me with them, but I haven't been putting them online.

     

    in march, i will catch up. :)

    that's great news.. thanks for the update Eric :unsure:

  5. Actually, I've decided to collect all of my articles, and put them together as either a small "beginners guide" or flesh them out for a larger book?

     

    What do you think? You guys want me to do that, or just keep publishing them for free? :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. Actually, I've decided to collect all of my articles, and put them together as either a small "beginners guide" or flesh them out for a larger book?

     

    What do you think?  You guys want me to do that, or just keep publishing them for free? :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

    if there's an option for receiving it free via wetpixel then I'm all for it... this hobby costs enough already :D , but then I guess it would also depend on the books contents and coverage

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.