Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel-related photo contests - deadline is 1/7/07

Started by echeng ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel-related photo contests - deadline is 1/7/07

2 posts
  1. Hey guys. Just a quick reminder that the deadline for the OWU 2007 photo contest and DEEP Indonesia 2007 photo contest is just around the corner. Get your entries in by January 7, 2007. I'd tell you not to wait until the last minute, but the last minute has already arrived. :D

     

    We have tons of prizes for this contest -- about USD $55,000 in total.

     

    1. 2nd Annual Our-World Underwater International Photo Competition (over $35,000 in prizes!)

     

    2. 1st Annual DEEP Indonesia Photo Competition (over $20,000 in prizes!)

  2. Crap..I wish I could take a picture... <_<

     

    Good luck all..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.