Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

rough cut of video

Started by cjames ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

rough cut of video

2 posts
  1. This is a rough cut of a video I'm putting together on a wreck in Palau. The transitions are bad and I haven't done any color work yet. Would like feedback on the storyboard and clips, etc.

     

    Chuyo Maru Rough Cut

  2. Hi Corby..

     

    Looks like a good subject... ;)

     

    You mentioned its a rough cut (first draft)..So I will agree on the colour .. :D

     

    I think the factual text at the start could be a little longer in time span..Give slower readers time to get through them. (something I was accused of on my first film :D )

     

    Maybe some discriptive narrative over parts..Keep us enthralled, not to much obvious commentary though...I loved the soundtrack...

     

    Maybe putting the 'Death has many doors'... quote at the end to fade out...

     

    Looks good for a start.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.