Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

How to fix scratches on ports?

Started by Dozindave ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

How to fix scratches on ports?

3 posts
  1. I recently scratched my 6" Ikelite dome on the inside of it. It happend when the end of the lens touched the port, maybe the wrong port for the lens but it was the one that matched up on the chart. I was wondering if anyone has had any success with plastic polish like Novus or anything similar, its not very deep, I can barely feel it with my finger nail.

    Thanks Dave

  2. Thanks, alot of good info here, better than buying a new port

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.