Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

E10/20 Lenses

Started by markh ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

E10/20 Lenses

8 posts
  1. Can anyone give me the best place to shop (website) for the T-CON 300S lens for the Oly E10/20?

     

    Marktcon_intro_450.jpg

     

    The chepaest I can get hold of in the UK is £600 ($970). I certainly do not want to pay that. It must be cheaper in the US, everything else is!!

  2. Can anyone give me the best place to shop (website) for the T-CON 300S lens for the Oly E10/20?

     

    Marktcon_intro_450.jpg

     

    The chepaest I can get hold of in the UK is £600 ($970). I certainly do not want to pay that. It must be cheaper in the US, everything else is!!

    www.bhphoto.com has it for us$ 549.

  3. Thanks Chris. Thats $625 or £390 with shipping to UK. That is some saving.

     

    If anyone can find cheaper than this the drinks are on me!

     

    Mark

  4. If you'll order from Adorama its will cost you with shipping only $623.45, $1.55 less then chrisg offer. B)

     

    They are also have a used one for $514.00.

  5. What you ging to do with that map galaxies?

  6. Wow, what a monster. A 3x TC. Should lose 3+ stops of light. I wonder if the base has a tripod mount. It's going to be difficult to focus hand holding the thing, nor would I wan't to mount on a tripod at the camera base.

  7. BTW, best of luck if you try to get B & H to ship anything out of US...

     

    If they finally do you will get stung at least VAT @ 17.5% so ATEOTD you save only 12.5%

  8. BTW, best of luck if you try to get B & H to ship anything out of US...

    I ordered from B&H & Adorama out of US without any problems

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.