Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

dragonets

Started by cor ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

dragonets

2 posts
  1. Hi all, a bit of a weird request. Im doing some work on dragonets and have unfortunately left my pacific id books at home. I thought I had a set here in the virgin islands, but I only have the caribbean ones. Could someone send me some scans of the pacific id book pages on dragonets? Or know an online resource with latin names and photos?

     

    Cor

  2. www.fishbase.org

    is probably your best best. Type in dragonet in the common name search. There's an option to show all photos.

    Cheers,

    Marli

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.