Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Zombie vs. Shark

Started by echeng ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Zombie vs. Shark

9 posts
  1. OK, this is just bizarre. I found it on Divester.

     

  2. If Zombies talked: "Come back you coward, I'll bite your head off!"

  3. Crikey...

     

    Looks like Drew Wong really took offence to that tigger shark eating his Panny lens cover... :):)

     

    What the fook was that all about.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. OK, this is just bizarre.

     

     

    I think that is what you would call an understatement.

    Edited by TheRealDrew
  5. would like to see the disclaimer that only zombies were harmed :-)

  6. Forget the zombies - I'm more worried about the shark! :)

     

    And yes, that was truly bizzare. I wonder how it was made.

  7. Forget the zombies - I'm more worried about the shark! :)

     

    And yes, that was truly bizzare. I wonder how it was made.

     

     

    This seems to be the answer

     

    http://www.urbanhonking.com/regarding/arch...mbie_vs_sh.html

     

    "how are they FILMING this?" And that's when we realized. The shark had no teeth. Its teeth had been removed. Also, it was clearly tranked to the gills (so to speak) on some sort of "downer." In other words, it was a very depressed, slow, fat shark with no teeth "fighting" a man wearing weighted shoes and zombie makeup. It was very, very sad. .

     

    It was an actual movie (seems to be this one)

     

    http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Ugo-Bologna/d...acts/B00005U128

     

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0080057/usercomments?start=80

  8. Good find Eric. :)

     

    You have to be joking to do that to a Shark though.

    If they did then they need a kick up the *&^%.

  9. well, if that movie is just younger then me, movie is from 1973. In those days people did care a bit less. Don't let us catch a current producer with this kind of shark treatment: they might go the amazon road

    Edited by Cerianthus
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.