Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Ikelite Sync Chord

Started by PRC ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Sync Chord

3 posts
  1. Does anyone know how to strip down the Ikelite plug found on their sync chords ?

     

    Mine has gone intermittent where the cable exits the gland and I could do with cutting it back and remaking the connection.

     

    No problem removing the rear sealing gland but after that it is not obvious, and I don't want to bust it.

     

    No panic - I am not traveling until Wednesday :)

     

    Paul C

  2. OK thanks - sounds like it unscrews then - will give it a try.

     

    This trip just gets better and better - just found my passport in the back pocket of my jeans - trouble was that I was hanging the darn things on the washing line to dry at the time !

     

    It is a write off for sure.....

     

    Paul C

    Edited by PRC
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.