Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

woody's diopter

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

woody's diopter

8 posts
  1. I am trying to buy a woody's diopter, but i am not having any luck searching the net. can someone give me a link. cheers

  2. cheers for the speedy reply but the link doesn't work.

  3. His site seems to be down. I checked another site hosted by his provider and it was down, too.

     

    Here's his number:

     

    Woody Mayhew Photography

    Nexus America

    7130 Royal Ln.

    Dallas, TX 75230

    (214) 368-3555

    (214) 368-3581 Fax

    www.NexusAmerica.com

    info@NexusAmerica.com

  4. cheers for the info. i will email him with my questions.

  5. cheers for the info. i will email him with my questions.

     

    "Woody's Diopter" is a commonly used name for the Nexus Wet Lens, which many retailers carry...

  6. Sorry, I didn't know that.

     

    So, it's interchangeable with Ryan's Diopter. :)

  7. Ryan's too nice to plug his shop so I will. You can find one at http://www.reefphoto.com

     

    paul

    Edited by Rocha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.