Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Pro Audio rental in Grand Cayman

Started by peacedog ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Pro Audio rental in Grand Cayman

2 posts
  1. I know this is last minute, and of course, it's hours before I leave and my gear has shit the bed, but does ANYONE know if there are any halfway decent audio/video rental places on Grand Cayman? I need a lav mic pretty bad.

     

    Maybe some of the better photo/video pro dive shops?

     

    Thanks a amillion in advance.

     

    -Aaron

  2. Aaron,

    I know someone who should be able to help out. I'll pm you.

    shawn

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.