Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

FLAT ports scratch

Started by rodriguezfelix ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FLAT ports scratch

1 posts
  1. I found a lot of posts on DOME scratch removal, but how about acrylics FLAT ports??? anyone have a solution?? Outside I think you can do it maybe with micro-mesh and I had a nice advise over tooth paste, but how you polish it inside??? and I think even when you use micro-mesh you have to do it with a different technic, so If some one want to share his (her) knowledge...

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.