Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

PC101 & Oceanhaus??

Started by brad simpkins ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

PC101 & Oceanhaus??

2 posts
  1. Newbie here!

     

    Just purchased a Sony DCR-PC101 and I'm looking for a small (very small) housing.

     

    I'm currently an amateur 35mm film U/W photographer and shoot with a housed SLR system... My thought would be to somehow mount the PC101 on the right grip -or- hot-shoe of the SLR housing, and be able to shoot both video AND 35mm photos.

     

    Am I crazy??? Anybody here try this? Does anybody have the Oceanhaus for any of the Sony PC's, that could provide me with additional information?

     

    Brad

  2. I considered doing the very same thing. I think your set up would be great. I just decided I didn't need video that bad. That housing will fit in the pocket on my dry suit.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.