I can't seem to get my Olympus 3040 into TIFF format. It can only get up to SHQ in the menu. What am i doing wrong?
- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
oly problem
-
-
I have an Oly c3040z and if you have no problem navigating through the submenus, you should see the TIFF option directly above the SHQ resolution. Is your Smart Media card close to full? TIFF takes up a boat load of memory, that is my only thought on what could be stumping your camera.
-
No problem scrolling through the menus. The TIFF is there, but it skips over it when scrolling just like the card is getting too full to use TIFF for even one more image. I have tried several different cards that are EMPTY ( including the oly card).
-
try different settings M, A, S, My mode ext. See if that works
-
TIFF cannot be used with sequential shooting or bracketting modes. Also, you cannot record sound when in TIFF mode. Check that these are not selected then try to go to TIFF mode again.
-
I tried both of your suggestions, to no avail. Any other ideas?