Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Coverage of the BOOT show?

Started by echeng ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Coverage of the BOOT show?

7 posts
  1. Hey guys. If any of you are going to the BOOT show and are willing and able to shoot some photos for us, we'd love to use your coverage.

     

    We'd be looking for a few paragraphs (or more) text + images of interesting photography-related products on display...

  2. If my car is working again i will go saturday. I will email you any results, but i am not promising anything....but i was planning to take the camera anyway.

     

    Gerard

    Edited by Cerianthus
  3. Thanks, Gerard. We aren't sending anyone specifically, so we'll take whatever you offer us.

  4. Hi Eric,

     

    I'm going to be there Friday next week. I can give a small report. Any special things you are interested in?

     

    Simon

    Edited by Simon K.
  5. Hey guys. If any of you are going to the BOOT show and are willing and able to shoot some photos for us, we'd love to use your coverage.

     

    We'd be looking for a few paragraphs (or more) text + images of interesting photography-related products on display...

     

    Hi Eric,

     

    I will be in BOOT this Saturday. I am taking my camera so I can send you some stuff.

     

    Regards,

     

    Nuno

  6. Thanks, Gerard. We aren't sending anyone specifically, so we'll take whatever you offer us.

     

    Hi Eric,

     

    Just posted some info on BOOT 2007 on another thread as I did not know how to give you this info.

     

    Please feel free to use it in any way. IF you need any additional information, just let me know

     

    Cheers,

     

    Nuno

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.