Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Doco on spiders and drugs

Started by echeng ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Doco on spiders and drugs

5 posts
  1. Ken Howard just sent me this great doco on spiders and how they build webs when exposed to drugs. It's only 2 minutes, and is well worth watching!

     

  2. What a Hoot! :wub::P

     

    I've seen these snippets on TV for eons, but never like this! :P

     

    Thanks for the laugh!

  3. Oh Mate.. I just peed myself... :P:wub:

     

    Crack spiders bitch..

     

    Thats was a ingenious piece of filming.

     

    Cheers Eric, That made my night..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Too funny. I remember films like this from my grammar school days.

     

    Oh, and its time to start Crack Spider's Oscar campaign.... :P

  5. Classic

    Good find Eric :P

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.