Well I am very new to water photography and am looking into starting. I have a Rebel XTI with 17-85 IS, 100-400L IS. I am wanting to find equipment that I can take scuba pics with. Here are the few things I would like to do:
-take scuba pics of other divers as well as fish and coral
-take surf pics
I am not sure if the small lens is acceptable or what lens I should look for or if I will need two different lenses for each type. I am pretty sure that there is no way to take the 100-400 or any reason to take it anyway. So as you can see I am really unaware of what is needed to accomplish my goals in the water. Please help with whatever you can. I would like to find sites to buy equipment and know what equipment I will need including flashes etc. also if I can use the bag type or not. I would love to have prices too and reviews if available. Thank you in advance for any and all help.
D