For those who can receive Astra 28.2E and have HD receiver - BBC HD shows shark therapy tonight at 2000 UK time (1080i
)
Julian
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by Jolly ·
Read-only discussion
For those who can receive Astra 28.2E and have HD receiver - BBC HD shows shark therapy tonight at 2000 UK time (1080i
)
Julian
HI
this Shark Therapy docu has been shown on the
BBC last year it was a great watch Enjoy!!!
Andy ![]()
![]()
Hi,
haven't seen it before but since upgrading my dish Iget BBC (including HD channel
) now.
Great docu with great pics, enjoyed it. I think the last chapter was tiger beach from where I see those great tiger shark photos here on wp frequently ![]()
Julian
Hi Julian
did you recoreded this documentary? If yes, I would be very interested in it! ;-)
Best regards,
Tobias
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.