This looks like a great book; anyone know where we can purchase it in the US. Amazon in the US do not list it.
- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
Purchasing the Art of Diving
-
-
it is a great book
I bought it last year from Amazon.UK
the shipping cost wasn't too bad.
-
My wife bought my copy from Amazon UK as a birthday gift. I don't think shipping was too much, and shipping time didn't take to long either.
Just like a subscription to Playboy, I bought it for the articles.



-
First of all - thanks Willy for such a positive review. You can get a better idea of the layout/design of the book by looking at some spreads here. I really think that Willy has done a great job describing the scope of the book.
Hopefully the N. American distribution will be sorted out by September. It has been most frustrating as it was supposed to be done by last September! We have held out for a publishing partner in the US - so it will get proper dsitribution and promotion - rather than just shipping books from the UK print run.
Until then you can order the book from Amazon in the UK. And to save anyone asking, I do not have any copies left myself.
Alex
p.s. it should be noted at all times that, yes, that is Wetpixel's very own Giles Shaxted on the cover.
-
Stupid question of the day:
Do You have to register with amazon .com.uk or does it link to amazon.com in the states?
Looks like a great book!
Thanks,
Joe
-
I just purchased it; links to my US account.