Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I'm back in the YEW ESS of AYYY!

Started by james ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

I'm back in the YEW ESS of AYYY!

7 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    A bunch of people have been wondering and asking where I've been lately. Since October, I've been managing a pipeline construction project offshore West Africa. I've been over there 4 times and have one more trip to complete the project. Hopefully it will finish up by the end of February and then Sarah and I are going on a Safari.

     

    For anyone interested I've put some more information up on my blog at http://www.reefpix.org

     

    Don't worry, I'm still addicted to Wetpixel and happy to help folks out here when I can. :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Can I have 1% of the big cash you must be getting paid for this project. I promise to spend it on camera stuff and give you a credit byline. ;)

     

    Cheers

    Todd

    Edited by yahsemtough
  3. Welcome home!

     

    Good to have you back.

     

    Alex

  4. Welcome home James. Have a great Safari.

  5. Glad to hear you're going ok mate.

     

    Have fun on safari - sounds awesome!

    Edited by anthp
  6. Just don't be the lunch on that safari ! ;)

  7. Good to hear from you James. I noticed you hadn't been around lately. I was afraid you hung up your fins....it happens.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.