Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Pre-PMA - Photoshop RAW Plugin

Started by james ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Pre-PMA - Photoshop RAW Plugin

14 posts
  1. From DPReview.com:

     

    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0302/03021904...berawplugin.asp

     

    The Adobe Photoshop RAW plugin looks like it will support:

     

    "professional and mid-range digital cameras from Canon, Fujifilm, Minolta, Nikon and Olympus."

     

    Good news!

     

    Here's a list of cameras supported (from the Adobe website):

     

    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

     

    Canon

    EOS-1D

    EOS-1Ds

    EOS-D30

    EOS-D60

    PowerShot 600

    PowerShot A5

    PowerShot A50

    PowerShot S30

    PowerShot S40

    PowerShot S45

    PowerShot G1

    PowerShot G2

    PowerShot G3

    PowerShot Pro70

    PowerShot Pro90 IS

     

    Fujifilm

    FinePix S2 Pro

     

    Minolta

    DiMAGE 5

    DiMAGE 7

    DiMAGE 7i

    DiMAGE 7Hi

    Nikon

    D1

    D1H

    D1X

    D100

    Coolpix 5700

    Coolpix 5000 — with firmware version 1.7

     

    Olympus

    E-10

    E-20

    C-5050 Zoom

     

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Just got this and it works with the D100 and the 5050. Love the separate color temp and tint control. One-click WB is easy, too.

    All settings are transferred into the EXIF data which is very nice. Wish I could disable WB to see the actually raw data, though.

  3. just purchased it and will give it a try on the 10 day shark trip. :unsure:

  4. Also got it, MUCH easier than NC3 - certainly simplifies the workflow into Photoshop! Well worth the $99.

  5. Any feedback by some of the D60 Users?

     

    Wich one is better BreezeBrowser or the Plugin?

     

    Bye Simon

  6. Too many S2 / D100 users here, we need some brave, well-funded D60 people to answer that one.... :freak:

  7. Or we have to wait 'til Eric is back from sharkin' ;-)

     

    Simon

  8. I am currently running Photoshop 7.0 on Windows XP and trying to install the Photoshop 7.0.1 update in order to then install the RAW plugin. During the installation of the 7.0.1 update, an error message is encountered which says the installer cannot locate Photoshop 7.0 in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0 folder but I have confirmed the file is there and that it is the correct path.

     

    Anyone have an idea what might be wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

     

    Thanks,

     

    John

    diverguy@johneasley.com

  9. I have had a similar problem with other software before. I believe this is a simple path problem. Try re-installing the update & specifying the C:\Program files as your path. If this does'nt work try just the C:\

     

    Let me know how you get on.

     

    Mark

  10. Nope. Still getting the same error message.

  11. The installer is checking your version of Photoshop and also checking your serial number.

     

    I won't say any more - I think you can figure it out. :-(

     

    Sincerely,

    James Wiseman

  12. Hmmm.. I've just discovered the horrible color noise problem in Adobe CR. I was worried that it was the camera's problem, but some investigation showed that it was not.

     

    I think I'm going to have to return the plugin.

     

    Here's a good link to read.

  13. Dang Eric, that's a bummer!!!

     

    I want to go through some of my Coronado shots that were shot in low light and see if I can find this there too. Could it be just a Canon thing? Do you think changing the threshold value on the sharpening can clear this up?

     

    Cheers

    James

  14. Read the forum link I posted thoroughly and click on the tests that some of the members did. It's quite illuminating, and answers your question, I believe.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.