Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Copenhagen Dive Show

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Copenhagen Dive Show

4 posts
  1. This weekend I am going to Denmark to speak at the Copenhagen diveshow.

     

    I am giving talks on both days (27th and 28th) in a special digital underwater photography session, chaired by Ingvar Eliasson. The talks will be in English.

     

    http://www.dyk.dk/ferie07/

     

    If you are there - come and say hi.

     

    Alex

  2. you don't speak Danish?

     

    Skoal!

  3. Of course I do, Mike. But there will be people there from all the Scandinavian countries - and I don't want anyone to feel left out. The Queen's english seemed the best compromise!

     

    Alex

  4. Of course I do, Mike. But there will be people there from all the Scandinavian countries - and I don't want anyone to feel left out. The Queen's english seemed the best compromise!

     

    Alex

    Hi Alex.

     

    I will bee there ;)

     

    Joining the UWPHOTO UPDATE 07.

     

    Will take some pics, and might even shoot some vid.

     

    Would like to shake hands B)

     

    Hans Christian Andersen

    (no - not him.....)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.