Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Dicapac Underwater Digital Camera Sleeve??

Started by seehound ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Dicapac Underwater Digital Camera Sleeve??

4 posts
  1. Hi - I have searched the forums and can't find any info on the above product. It is inexpensive and sounds like a money saver for me. I only get the chance to snorkel once every year or so - so I don't want to spend big money on a housing for my digital camera. Just curious if anyone has ever used one of these bag types units. I added the website for reference only.

     

    http://www.dicapac.com/eng/info-01.htm

     

    THanks!

  2. Hi - I have searched the forums and can't find any info on the above product. It is inexpensive and sounds like a money saver for me. I only get the chance to snorkel once every year or so - so I don't want to spend big money on a housing for my digital camera. Just curious if anyone has ever used one of these bag types units. I added the website for reference only.

     

    http://www.dicapac.com/eng/info-01.htm

     

    THanks!

  3. Hi Seehound,

     

    I use the WP-500 with my Canon A95 in the pool and ocean. I highly recommend the product.

    It is a high quality product for a cheap price.

     

    I have had no customer complaints about the DiCAPac's. I am a reseller of the product line and I specialize in it at my online store. The manufacturer has a patented technology and it has been tested up to 18m, although they only guarantee it to 5m. There are some reviews on my site from customers and a link to some other forums. I'm in contactwith a guy in Hawaii who is a phographer . He has taken some awesome shots with his camera and DiCAPac, :) while surfing.

     

    If anyone has any questions, please e-mail or call me (number is on the Web site).

     

    Sincerely,

    Julie Gilbreath

    info@coolcameracases.com

     

    Hi - I have searched the forums and can't find any info on the above product. It is inexpensive and sounds like a money saver for me. I only get the chance to snorkel once every year or so - so I don't want to spend big money on a housing for my digital camera. Just curious if anyone has ever used one of these bag types units. I added the website for reference only.

     

    http://www.dicapac.com/eng/info-01.htm

     

    THanks!

  4. Great - I did purchase one through an online store and have received it - I am just worried that my husband's camera will get wet. After receiving it we did the leak test - we put some paper towels inside - after 30 minutes under water and swishing it around the towels were still dry. So...we are going to give it a shot - Yikes I'm nervous though.

     

    Thanks again I will check out you site/reviews

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.