Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Thanks to Dolphin Scuba in Sacramento

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Thanks to Dolphin Scuba in Sacramento

3 posts
  1. Last Friday I called about a BP/W set-up. I got great advice and prompt service. They checked into a couple of things and got right back to me the same day. They set the gear up, shipped it out and I got it yesterday in time for my trip to Fiji on Tuesday.

     

    I can definately vouch for them if you are in the market for some gear.

     

    Thanks to Rick and Mike with Dolphin Scuba

     

    Cheers

     

    Todd

    Edited by yahsemtough
  2. I remembered you posting this, Todd, and checked in with Dolphin Scuba before considering alternate sources. Despite a deadline, they made sure to arrange to get me the item on time - excellent service!

  3. They give great service (and prices) even if you live in the remote northwest of Australia. I purchased a drysuit for my wife off them late last year. They even rang my wife to discuss the finer points of fit and options to make sure everything was right before they shipped it to us in Australia.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.